It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! We don’t put our Christmas tree up until the first weekend of December, but that doesn’t stop us from starting to make our Christmas decorations earlier.
Featuring beautiful designs of Father Christmas, Mrs Christmas, Ralf the Elf and of course everyone’s favourite reindeer, Rudolf, by @Matt.ClarkHellery, each kit has a selection of activities for your child to get them ready for Christmas. All you need is optional needle & thread if you want to sew your stocking, glue scissors and most importantly your creativity!
Our 12 Days of Craftmas kits were incredibly popular last year and it was fantastic to see your wonderful makes. You’re an amazingly talented lot!
This year, we’ve mixed up the box, while keeping some of the popular crafts. Obviously, the most important letter of the year for Father Christmas is still there, as are the colouring sheets, which have been updated for 2021. There’s still the stocking for you to sew or glue, but we’ve made it smaller so you can either pop a sweet treat in for a friend, or hang it on the tree, and better yet, we’ve given it a buddy! There’s cards to make, baubles to colour, gift bags to decorate and a snowman to cut out and pop on your mantlepiece. Make use of your box by creating a shadow puppet stage and put on a play for family or friends with our delightful characters. Get in the Christmas spirit with our word search and paint the clay decoration. Bring light on those gloomy days with or lantern, featuring our favourite light-bringer – Rudolph! And finally there’s mini-bunting to decorate and hang using our beautiful snowflakes. Each kit comes with full instructions for each activity and if you have any questions, you can always contact us.
We’re also excited to offer supporters who buy two or more of our kits, a free Christmas wreath for you to decorate and hang inside. They feature Father Christmas, Mrs Christmas, Ralf the Elf and Rudolf as well as foam holly, a mini Christmas tree and a glittery star as well as ribbon to hang it. No need for a promo code, it will automatically be added to your order.
And of course, we’re always working to make sure our products can be recycled, reused or are made from recycled materials. We use biodegradable bags from eco-craft which can go in your food waste caddy or compost bin, while the card can be recycled. We’ve also used jute string in vibrant colours which can either be reused or composted. Our tinsel and the glittery card cannot currently be recycled but are durable enough that you can remove them and reuse in other craft projects.
Once opened, over the next twelve days your child can:
- create two Christmas cards using the pre-cut trees, tinsel and of course a star for the top,
- spend an afternoon quietly completing the colouring sheets featuring Father Christmas, Mrs Christmas, Ralf the elf and Rudolph ,
- can you find all the words in our Christmas word search?,
- create a gorgeous bunting to decorate your mantlepiece or doorway. It comes in either green or red card,
- either sew or glue their personalised stockings together (the kit DOES NOT include a needle or thread). Will you hang them on your tree or gift them?,
- four baubles for your to decorate. The hardest part is to decide whether you can gift them or decorate your own tree,
- help get Snowy the Snowman winter ready by colouring in his hat and arms, then cutting him out and adding his scarf. A perfect decoration for your shelf,
- light up the darkest days with our small lantern (candle not included. As always candles should not be left unattended or within reach or small people or pets),
- go on fun adventures with our Christmas puppets. Alternatively you could use them as bookmarks for your favourite Christmas read,
- paint or colour in your clay snowflake,
- And finally you can decorate two gift bags with tags using our exclusive stickers. Perfect for filling and gifting with some of your gorgeous earlier makes.
The kit is delivered to your door in a letterbox-sized box, wrapped in brown paper. Also included is one of our exclusive badges featuring Santa!
The different activities will help child development, with colouring sheets, cutting out characters and the other activities encourage hand-eye coordination and micro and macro-movements. We’ll be posting videos from 1st December with hints and tips for how to make and decorate your different items. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
We’ve worked hard to source local or UK made materials and have tried to ensure that everything is as eco-friendly as possible. Items are sent in potato-starch cellophane bags which can be added to your food waste or compost.
Due to ongoing Coronavirus interruptions with our suppliers, we may need to make last minute substitutions for yarn or fabric so items may be a slightly different colour to those shown.
Here at Beagle HQ we aim to offer clear and honest pricing. The materials are from UK-based companies and in many cases are made from sustainable or recyclable materials. Each kit takes considerable time to put together and we aim to make it as personal as possible. This is reflected in our pricing. We hope you like it and appreciate the work and thought which has gone in to each kit.
We aim to process and dispatch your items as quickly as possible. However, due to Coronavirus, delivery times have been taking longer than we would like with UK delivery of second class taking up to 2 weeks and international deliveries taking between 6-8weeks. We ask you to be patient and if your item hasn’t arrived after 2 weeks (UK) or 12 weeks (international) to please contact us and we will do our best to help.