It’s day five of our 12 Days of Craftmas!
So far we’ve written our letters to Santa, made our pom pom garland, made our Christmas cards, and our paper chains. It’s busy here at Beagle HQ today so we’re going to do a quick craft and make our reindeer decoration.
In your kits, you’ll find a beautiful Rudolph decoration, designed by @Matt.ClarkHellery along with some coloured yarn and a bell.
For today’s crafting you’ll need your little glittery gems from your pack and your Rudolph set. Check out my video on Instagram for a video guide – watch out, I had a special visitor today! If you can’t access the video, check out the instructions below.
- Carefully undo the bow holding the bell onto Rudolph, don’t forget to keep the piece of tissue paper as we’ll use it another day.
- Thread one piece of yarn through the hole in Rudolph’s ear and tie at the top.
- Thread the other piece of yarn through your bell (you might need some help or use a needle to thread it through). Tie it around Rudolph’s neck.
- You can use one of the red gems from your pack to make sure Rudolph’s nose is super bright!
- When you’re finished, gently hang your Rudolph on your Christmas tree.
- Take a photo and make sure you use the hashtag #12daysofcraftmas so I can see your makes!
12 Days of Craftmas boxes
It’s not too late to buy your 12 Days of Craftmas kit. Simply order via Etsy or direct from Beagle HQ and we’ll aim to ship it to you ASAP. Please note, our last shipping date is 16th December and due to ongoing Coronavirus issues, the post office is slightly slower than we’d like at the moment so allow extra time for your delivery to arrive.