It’s day ten of our 12 Days of Craftmas!
So far we’ve written our letters to Santa, made our pom pom garland, decorated our Christmas cards, cut and stuck our paper chains, made sure Rudolph could be heard by adding his Christmas bell and made a tassel for our Christmas star and coloured in our baubles, decorated our mini Christmas trees and sewn our stockings! I don’t know about you, but I’m definitely feeling Christmassy!
We have made some amazing things over the last 10 days and I know you might be gifting them to loved ones over the Christmas season, so today we’re going to decorate our gift bags.
In your kits, you’ll find two brown gift bags, two gift tags with cotton yarn, a cellophane bag with assorted craft supplies. You’ll also have a set of our gorgeous Christmas characters, designed by @Matt.ClarkHellery.
For today’s craft you’ll need glue and whatever additional pieces you’d like to use to decorate your tree, don’t forget you can use the piece of tissue paper that covered Rudolph’s bell and the raffia from your card or photo frame. Check out my video on Instagram for a video guide. If you can’t access the video, check out the instructions below.
- Carefully remove the decoration pieces from the cellophane bag. Remember these are made from potato starch so pop it in your food caddy or compost.
- Decorate your bags with whatever pieces from your kit or around your home that you would like. Don’t forget to decorate and write your gift tags! You can use runny glue to secure your pieces.
- You can use the tissue paper your Craft kit was wrapped in as wrapping paper, or use it on top of the bag to stop people peeking in!
- When you’re finished, fill your bags with beautiful gifts. Do check out my posts from a few years ago with the ‘12 Days of Giftmas‘ which are packed with fun gift ideas you can easily make at home with your little ones.
- Take a photo and make sure you use the hashtag #12daysofcraftmas so I can see your makes!
12 Days of Craftmas boxes
It’s not too late to buy your 12 Days of Craftmas kit. Simply order via Etsy or direct from Beagle HQ and we’ll aim to ship it to you ASAP. Please note, our last shipping date is 16th December and due to ongoing Coronavirus issues, the post office is slightly slower than we’d like at the moment so allow extra time for your delivery to arrive.